Midland Memorial Hospital (MMH) opened its doors in 1950 as a community-owned, 75-bed hospital, serving the nearly 22,000 people who resided in the county.
Over the last five decades, Midland Memorial Hospital has changed dramatically to meet the needs of a dynamic community. The hospital, located at 2200 West Illinois, has undergone numerous expansions and introduced many innovative programs such as the Heart Institute and various rehabilitation programs. Additional campuses offer supplementary programs and services, including treatments for cancer at the Allison Cancer Center, women’s and children’s health care services at the West Campus, and various outpatient programs offered at both Main Campus and West Campus.
Today, Midland Memorial Hospital has 204 active physicians on staff with 46 specialties represented and 320 licensed beds. As one of the area’s leading employers, the hospital employs almost 1,600 area residents.
Member since: 1991