Midland Chamber Electric Coalition
Midland Chamber businesses have access to an electricity purchasing group consisting of over 32 other Chambers of Commerce across the state. Powered by Fox, Smolen & Associates (PUCT Aggregator #80056), our program gives you the opportunity to find a direct, tangible, return on your chamber investment. By comparing apples-to-apples bids from MULTIPLE pre-screened Retail Electric Providers, you are ensured to get the safest, most competitive offer available on the market. Most importantly, there is no cost, or obligation, to get a savings comparison to your current commercial electricity contract! To find bids for your business, click here to download the Easy Form, or contact our exclusive broker, Jason O’Krent at (888) 822-9090 x104.
Consult-A-Doctor-Plus powered by Teledoc
Midland Chamber businesses can now provide their employees with a healthcare benefit that provides on-demand access (via phone, email or video chat) to U.S. Board Certified providers 24/7/365! The cost is only $10 per month per employee. Employees incur no additional costs to access Consult-A-Doctor Plus! The low monthly fee also provides access to Legal and Financial counseling (30 minutes free per issue - unlimited issues) and WellCard Discounts. Click here to view a detailed list of benefits. To enroll:
- Download and complete the Service Agreement form and save it to your computer documents. You will upload this during the online enrollment process (see step 3 below).
- Dowload and complete Employee Census File and save it to your computer documents. You will upload this during the online enrollment process (see step 3 below).
- Complete the Group Enrollment Questionnaire. Under the “Information About Plans, Billing and Brokers” section:
- Select “CADR+” as the plan for which your group is enrolling
- Under Broker name, please list "Midland” as the First Name and “Chamber of Commerce" as the last Name.
- Use 432-683-3381 for the broker phone number.
- Use firstname.lastname@example.org for the broker email address.
- Use 71348 as the Broker ID.
- If you select ACH debit for payment, you will need to download and complete the ACH Debit Form and save it to your computer documents. You will upload this during the online enrollment process.
After you complete the online enrollment, each of your covered employees will receive a welcome email with instructions to utilize Consult-A-Doctor Plus.
Midland Chamber Computer Learning Lab
Are you getting the most out of your business software? The Midland Chamber of Commerce can help! Chamber membership now includes access to Lynda.com, a comprehensive Online Training Library with over 1260 courses and 72,272 tutorials organized by subject, software and instructor. These straightforward, easy-to-understand training videos are accessible from the comfort of YOUR OWN HOME OR OFFICE...Plus there is NO CHARGE - It's all included with your membership! Call the Chamber office to set up your FREE account and schedule your appointment.
Permian Basin Employer Health Plan Cooperative
Choosing health care coverage for your small business would be easy if your employees were all the same. But they’re not. That’s why the Midland Chamber of Commerce has partnered with UnitedHealthcare to connect small businesses with the benefits you want and your employees deserve.
With UnitedHealthcare Multi-Choice,® you purchase one health care coverage package that includes multiple benefit design options to fit the needs of all your employees. The best part is, no matter which plans or how many plans you choose from the package, your costs remain consistent. Certain restrictions may apply - see broker for details. Click here (PDF) for a list of certified brokers.
Benefits are available to new members only unless otherwise noted
FREE one-time offer for NEW Chamber members only. It must be redeemed within 60 days of NEW Chamber membership. The package will include:
(1) B/W 1/4 Page Ad in the Midland Reporter-Telegram – Monday or Tuesday only
(1) B/W 1/4 Page Ad in My West Texas Weekly – Wednesday only
(1) Double Wide Skyscraper on mrt.com – 20,000 impressions – Run of Site
(1) Facebook Post on the Midland Reporter-Telegram Page
(Up to $1310 value)
Atlas Business Solutions, Inc.
Purchases of RICOH BRAND Equipment are AT COST, Plus shipping and set-up fee. (up to $9000 value; Depending on Selected Equipment)
Computer/Network Services – Labor Rate is $90.00 per hr. onsite / $60 per hour in shop (Normally $120 / $80.00. Call Roy Posey at 570-1310.
$200.00 per month (6 month commitment) for Townsquare Media Internet Streaming bundle. Call Laura Edge at 563-5636. Click here for more information and to download agreement. (Normally $400 per month - $1200 value)
Midland Chamber of Commerce members receive an exclusive special member discount of 25% off of a prepay for 12 months or 20% for 6 months and a FREE* website match template (Reg $199) so that your emails match your website and brand perfectly (designed to match your brand colors, logo and website)! Set up a Constant Contact TRIAL ACCOUNT here to claim your member benefits. Once a trial account is set up, Maria Elena Duron and the Constant Contact team will reach out to you to ensure that you receive al your benefits! For more information, please call 432-978-2009, ext. 2.
This Benefit is Open to ALL CHAMBER MEMBERS (not just new members).
West Texas Radio Group
Get 15 radio spots per week for 2 week: $350 on 97 Gold or Kicks 99.1 OR $225 on Rock 95.1
Spots will run 3 times per day, Monday - Friday. Save up to $430 PLUS free production! For more information, call John Moesch at 432-520-9912.
Permian Basin Area Wide Phone Book
1 year free bold on new listings in both the yellow and white pages. Call Jimmy Dennis at 687-1756 ($432 value).