Hot DealIncrease Profitability and Maximize ProductionProxyPay provides the HR infrastructure for small businesses need. We also offer better employee benefit packages to small- to mid-sized businesses because they can buy in bulk. We do this by grouping your company employees with employees of their other clients and get the discounts and perks that only large companies usually have access to.
How does this work?
ProxyPay becomes a co-employer of your employees. We do all your administrative HR work such as employee benefits, payroll, risk management, and employee tax compliance—allowing you to focus on operating and growing your business. Our co-employer responsibilities are mostly administrative and cover these areas:
• Employee benefits
• Worker’s compensation claims
• Payroll tax compliance
• Unemployment insurance claims
Here is how our relationship looks, and how the co-employment agreement affects your employees:
• Your employees continue to work at your company locations(s).
• We pay your employees’ wages and taxes out of our own accounts
• We collect, deposit, and report your employees’ employment taxes with the proper state and federal authorities.
ProxyPay builds a long-term relationship with you and your employees—often to ensure your company complies with any pertinent regulations—and to manage the liability they assume as a co-employer of your employees.
This Hot Deal is promoted by Midland Chamber of Commerce.