The Driver (Non-CDL) executes accurate delivery of products as invoiced to licensed accounts or between company locations. This role will service customers by ensuring timely deliveries, accurate check-in and storage of products.
• Understand and adhere to the safety rules and requirements in the workplace
• Navigate the assigned driving area in an efficient and safe manner
• Responsible for meeting delivery efficiency goals and standards
• Inspect vehicle and maintain accurate Driver Vehicle Inspection Report per Glazer’s Beer and Beverage and standard MVR regulations during truck check-in/ check-out procedures
• Professionally comply with Non-DOT vehicle safety regulations while driving vehicle equipment
• Deliver invoiced products to specified customers in a friendly, courteous manner
• Fill shelves and displays with product delivered and place remaining product in back stock
• Follow customer account standards when merchandising orders
• Rotate all product that is delivered to maintain product freshness in each retail account
• Verify and complete proper invoicing paperwork for merchandise delivered and return invoice
• Verify and collect payments from customer and return payments
• Report truck service and safety issues daily as they arise to management
• Report any local, state or federal moving violations to management
• Communicates effectively
• Customer focus oriented
• Professional disposition
• Ensures accountability
• Action oriented
• Drives results
• Must be able to lift between 40-50lbs for an extended period of time
• Attend scheduled driver meetings
• Attend monthly safety meetings
• Attend required safety courses and other classes as needed
• High School diploma or equivalency; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must be 21 years of age
• Valid MVR license
• One year of delivery driving experience
Preferred Qualifications :
Glazers Beer & Beverage provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glazers Beer & Beverage complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Other Duties as Assigned
Please not this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please note that job application deadlines will vary by position. The ability to enter and submit an application in Ultipro will not guarantee that the position is still open and that your application will be reviewed and considered. If you have questions regarding a specific job application deadline, please email email@example.com (for internal candidates – contact the hiring manager).