Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive equipment in a professional and safe manner at all times
- Deliver products as invoiced to specified licensed retailers
- Check-in invoiced orders with customers in a friendly, courteous manner
- Collect and return all payments as required
- Account for all invoices of merchandise delivered and merchandise returned
- Collect empty boxes to be used for
Supervises Warehouse Lead Worker and Warehouse Workers. Ensures the receiving, storage and restocking of product purchases from suppliers and other sources. Directs the filling, loading and checking of product orders for retail customers through the management of Warehouse Workers. Trains new Warehouse Lead Workers or Warehouse Workers and ensures understanding of organization and operation
The General Warehouse Worker will efficiently and effectively move inbound and outbound product through the warehouse for delivery. This position may be responsible for one or more of the following job duties: Receiving, Stocking, and Loading.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesReceive and check in merchandise from in-bound shipments compare to purchase orders or other documentsFill case and
The Driver (Non-CDL) executes accurate delivery of products as invoiced to licensed accounts or between company locations. This role will service customers by ensuring timely deliveries, accurate check-in and storage of products. Essential Functions:
• Understand and adhere to the safety rules and requirements in the workplace
• Navigate the assigned driving area in an efficient and safe
In this role you will perform merchandising activities and construct displays of Glazer’s products in retail accounts as requested by the sales team or retail customers. The Malt Merchandisers are responsible for product rotation, stocking of product, display presentation, display execution, and installation of point-of-sale displays. Merchandisers may be required to expedite product
The Operations Manager is responsible for providing overall leadership for all aspects of an assigned branch to include warehousing and delivery. This role will also play a key role with sales and marketing in evaluating new business opportunities to determine the appropriate support costs and resources to grow new revenue streams.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesPrepare and control