Friday: 8 AM - 12 PM
Midland Chamber of Commerce
- Chambers of Commerce & Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Economic Development
The mission of the Midland Chamber of Commerce is to promote and foster business growth and success for its members and the community.
We work to achieve this mission through:
1) Being an Influential Chamber (accredited by the US Chamber of Commerce), cultivating diversity within our membership base and leadership, and maintaining a professional staff,
2) Providing Strategic Business Support to our members through an array of cash flow, networking and promotional benefits,
3) Advocating for a business friendly climate at all levels of government,
4) Promoting Midland as the place for work, tourism and conventions, and
5) Encouraging Quality Growth and Development of our community in order to attract and retain the best workforce.
Whom to Contact
- Nellwyn BarnettExecutive VP Chamber RelationsPhone: (432) 686-3558
- Alma ChavezMembership & Finance SpecialistPhone: (432) 686-3555
- Helen CooleyPublic Relations SpecialistPhone: (432) 686-3566
- Christine DooleyEvents & Program SpecialistPhone: (432) 686-3576
- Crissy HancockExec Assistant to President & CEOPhone: (432) 686-3569
- Sarah TankersleyMembership & Information SpecialistPhone: (432) 683-3381
- Rebecca ThomasExecutive VP AdministrationPhone: (432) 686-3554
We are located on the 2nd floor of the Bank of America building in downtown Midland, TX. Use east elevators for access.