Friday: 8 AM - 12 PM
Midland Chamber of Commerce
- Chambers of Commerce & Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Economic Development
The mission of The Midland Chamber of Commerce is to promote and foster business growth and success for its members and the community.
We work to achieve this mission through: 1) Being an Influential Chamber (accredited by the US Chamber of Commerce), cultivating diversity within our membership base and leadership, and maintaining a professional staff, 2) Providing Strategic Business Support to our members through an array of cash flow, networking and promotional benefits, 3) Advocating for a business friendly climate at all levels of government, 4) Promoting Midland as the place for work, tourism and conventions, and 5) Encouraging Quality Growth and Development of our community in order to attract and retain the best workforce.
- Make your business' voice heard by engaging in the Chamber's Advocacy efforts.
- Increase your visibility and credibility by joining the Chamber.
- Expand your network through events and programs.
- Improve your business' bottom line with exclusive member discounts.
- Leadership Midland
Whom to Contact
- Nellwyn BarnettExecutive VP Chamber RelationsPhone: (432) 686-3558
- Alma ChavezMembership & Finance SpecialistPhone: (432) 686-3555
- Crissy HancockExec Assistant to President & CEOPhone: (432) 686-3569
- Sarah TankersleyMembership & Information SpecialistPhone: (432) 683-3381
- Rebecca ThomasExecutive VP AdministrationPhone: (432) 686-3554
We are located on the 2nd floor of the Bank of America building in downtown Midland, TX. Use east elevators for access.