Spectrum Association Management
- Real Estate - Property Management
GET READY FOR REFRESHINGLY DIFFERENT HOA MANAGEMENT
Are you dealing with any of this?
* Lack of communication?
* Overwhelmed manager?
* Project procrastination?
* A company that doesn’t “get” your community?
* Slow response times?
* Feeling burned out?
* Inaccurate or delayed financials?
* Feeling more like a burden than a partner?
We Hope Not, BUT... If any (or all) of the above sounds familiar, your management could use a refresh.
At Spectrum Association Management, we believe that HOA board members are unsung community heroes. You may not wear a cape (you should, you would rock it), but we know you work hard to make your neighborhood better for homeowners.
We’re the refreshingly different HOA management company, offering real solutions to real problems in real single family communities…for real. Since 2001, we’ve been helping communities break free from ineffective, status quo HOA management.
Nice to meet you!
We’re really, really good at keeping our customers happy. 97% of them stay with us. We can help you with all aspects of your community management, including:
* Homeowner Help - Online chat, email, and one-call resolutions for your homeowners
* Project management - Fewer delays, 10 day turnaround and more “getting it done”
* Financial Clarity - Real time financial reports, right when you need them
* Manager training - More consistency, more efficiency, more awesome!
And did we mention a LOCAL team to keep you and your homeowners CONNECTED? We're invested in Midland. Contact us today and let's talk about how we can help,
We are on the Northeast side of Midland on Garfield Street just South of the Loop 250 Frontage Rd across the street from Midland College.