Shield Score is an unprecedented, patented platform designed to help rebuild consumer confidence and social safety amid COVID-19 by allowing businesses to easily demonstrate their commitment and practices related to current safety standards and sanitization practices.
Member Pricing: 50%-Off Annual Subscription (regularly priced at $195/year)
New Chamber Members: Free one-time advertising package (valued at $1310) - includes:
- (1) 1/4 page (4.91” x 10.75”) B/W ad in the Midland Reporter-Telegram (published Monday or Tuesday only)
- (1) 1/4 page (4.91” x 10.75”) B/W ad in the MRT Weekly (published Wednesday only)
- (1) Double Wide Skyscraper (300 x 600 pixels) on MRT.com (20,000 impressions run of site)
- (1) Email Blast (sent to 12,000+ addresses)
New Chamber Members: Receive a one-time gift card up to $300 (Regular Level: $100, Gold Level: $200, Platinum Level: $300)
Existing & New Chamber Members (at Gold or Platinum Level): Receive 25%-off dry cleaning for all employees (does not apply to laundered items)
New Chamber Members: Use the power of TV, Radio, and Digital to grow your business! Purchase a schedule on any CBS 7 station and get 20% of that order in additional commercials free.
New Chamber Members: Get 15 radio spots per week for 2 weeks: $350 on 97 Gold or Kicks 99.1 OR $225 on Rock 95.1. Spots run 3 times/day, Monday through Friday. Save up to $430 plus free production.
For all Chamber Members
1. Free IT Network Assessment which includes detailed information on the design, security and performance of your IT network and a recommended action plan to keep your network operating securely and efficiently ($495 value).
2. Any Chamber member who signs a managed IT contract will have their help desk access upgraded from 7 AM – 7 PM help to 24/7/365 days per year access (up to $1500/mo value depending on number of employees).
3. Purchase a postage machine and receive free service for 1 year (savings up to $500).
4. Purchase toner and ink cartridges for any make or model of printer/MFP and receive free labor for all repairs and/or routine maintenance (standard labor rates are $150/hour for printer repair).