The Midland Chamber Ambassador Program is also known as the M-Squad. Participation in and support of the M-Squad offers rewards and growth. These volunteers serve as a vital part of the Chamber. Ambassadors attend ribbon cuttings, groundbreakings, networking events and Ambassador luncheons as well as assist with Chamber activities and events when possible.
Chamber Ambassadors exhibit the goals and vision of the Chamber while promoting their own business mission. This organization generates excitement and enthusiasm surrounding civic, community, and Chamber events and functions.
The mission of the M-Squad is to:
- Represent the Midland Chamber as goodwill ambassadors
- Promote, serve and participate in the growth and development of the Permian Basin, the Chamber, and its members through attendance at and assistance with civic/community functions and events
- Serve as a public relations arm of the Chamber
- Assist with recruitment and retention of members.
Ambassadors experience the following return on their investment by volunteering:
- Greater visibility for your business
- Immediate access to new businesses in the Midland community
- Opportunity for direct input to the Chamber
- Lasting business relationships and friendships
- Leadership opportunities within the Chamber and community.